Proofiler Print Inspection System
Efficiently Compare Scanned Print Samples Against Customer's Proof
Sample Testing with the EyeC Proofiler
The EyeC Proofiler digitally compares a scanned print sample against the customer’s proof and visualizes significant deviations between the two. Unlike any other system on the market, the Proofiler
- Corrects for deviations that can be explained by the printing process, so you won't be overwhelmed with tons of pseudo-defects
- Compares a stepped-up press sample against a one up proof
- Works with nested and butted items on the print sample
- Offers Barcode Grading and Braille Inspection options
- Offers touchless scanning options that work with uncured press samples
Easy to Use
The EyeC Proofiler has been designed with ease-of-use in mind. You don't have to be a computer expert to master this machine.
The entire process consists of three easy steps:
- Acquiring the print sample image(s) and the proof to compare against
- Automatic inspection ("Proofiling") and grading
- Printing the report
No manual set-up is required. Die Lines are identified automatically, non-printabele features (i.e varnish lines) are disregarded automatically and all items across the web are automatically identified and aligned to the customer's proof for inspection.