Proofiler Graphic File-to-File Comparison
Effective Pre-Press Proofing and Artwork Comparisons
The Proofiler Graphic from EyeC is a powerful software comparator that is used in pre-press departments for print proofing and to compare graphical files, for example PDF to PDF, TIFF to PDF, JPEG to BMP etc; ultimately the customer proof can be checked against the RIP'd print-ready-file.
Whenever a new version of an existing artwork file is being created, you want to be absolutely sure that
- All required changes have been implemented correctly,
- No further alterations have been introduced inadvertently.
This is exactly what the Proofiler Graphic will do for you reliably and with repeatable results.
A Proofiler Graphic will detect:
- Content errors of any kind
- Version mix-ups
- Font changes
- Missing special fonts
- Incorrect character spacing
- Missing special characters
- Incorrect font attributes
- Incorrect picture files
- Wrong bar codes
- Wrong colors
- Incorrect barcode design (optional)
With an EyeC Proofiler Graphic you will stop wasting expensive consumables and valuable machine time because of problems that could have been detected at pre-press already.